Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Internet Philosophy Talk Radio

I took some time off in the Fall of 2005 to teach a semester of physics at a local private school. During that time the attendance at the Tea With Socrates venue suffered in my absence and eventually dissolved entirely. In its place, I am working on starting an Internet Philosophy Talk Radio show. In order to get quality sound recording, I need to procure some equipment and a suitable meeting space. The public coffee and tea houses have much too much background noise and through traffic. I am working on converting some office space I have as part of my real job (www.iqimaging.com). Initially, the radio show will be for local participants and then podcast to the world for feedback. Eventually, it would be nice to allow for global realtime participation, a la call-in talk show variety. I am not sure how that would work yet - maybe with some sort of Internet Phone technology. We'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home