Thursday, July 05, 2007

Skypecast Difficulties

My apologies to those of you who tried to connect to our live discussion yesterday by way of Skypecast. For reasons that are still unclear to me, Skypecast failed to maintain a connection more than about a fraction of a second, despite numerous attempts to connect. Skypecast is a very experimental system (very, very, Beta) and that may be the only explanation we can hope for at this time. The company is continuously updating their software, so I hope this is just a temporary bug. I will check to see if we can get a new release and will keep you informed on this blog.

In any case, we did record a very engaging dialogue with my local citizen philosopher guests on the topic of "America's 231 year experiment in democratic self-governing - what do we think of it?" The conversion will be released as a podcast, available through iTunes this Sunday, July 8.

Our next live discussion is scheduled for August 1, 2007. Please join us at that time. I hope Skypecast will be working more smoothly then. We would love to have you included in the discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home