Sunday, September 02, 2007

Live Dialogue Wednesday Sept 5

Our next gathering is scheduled for this Wednesday, September 5, at 7:00 pm ET. Suggested topics so far are:

1. What are emotions?
2. What is religion?
3. How are we best educated?
4. What matters?

If you would like to participate long distance in the live discussion, please let me know ahead of time by email. Write to blogmaster+AT+growingagain.com (replace +AT+ with @ to help protect me against spammers) The Skypecast feature is still down, so if you wish to participate, I will need to manually add you to a Skype conference call. I will be glad to do so, but you need to have Skype installed (available free at www.skype.com) and email me your Skype ID. Hope you can make it.

If you miss the live discussion, you will be able to listen to it later as a podcast on iTunes when it is released a few days later.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home